Break through tough terrain with ease to reach your treasure with our trusty Diamond Miner pickaxe. The head of this fine pickaxe is hand forged from high carbon steel, and has a gleaming polish finish. The sharpened blade can clear through brush, while the pointed poll can tip through the ground with little issue. Sheesham Heartwood, known for its strength and durability, is what makes up the sturdy handle. The handle has been contoured and smoothed for a firm grip, and stained and sealed to give a gorgeous pecan finish. This pickaxe is the perfect companion for your next camping trip.
Overall Length: 18.25 inches
Overall Width: 9 inches
Blade Length: 4 inches
Thickness (Eye): 28.25 mm
Thickness (Edge): 2.6 mm
Handle Length: 16.5 inches
Handle Thickness: 27.5 inches
Blade Material: High Carbon Steel; Oiled
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.