Raids were a characteristic of the Scandinavian early medieval pirates called the Vikings. The Distressed Raider Viking Horn is polished on the inside. It's worth noting that raids similar to those conducted by the Vikings occurred in other parts of Europe during the Viking era. What made the Viking raids so notable was their success. This horn looks a little like drift wood with beautiful distress marks that add character and genuineness. Our Distressed Raider Viking Horn is the perfect accessory to a pirate costume to medieval renaissance festival attire. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Horn Height: 13 - 15 Inches
Horn Width: 2.5 - 5 Inches
Stand Size: 6.25 x 7 Inches
Handmade of Real All Natural Horn
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.