Solid hardwood shafts are finished with natural clear stain. You can visually tell the Double Dragon nunchaku is made with quality hardwood. Designs of the Dragons are engraved into the wood. The Hoshi (rivet link) is made of Stainless Steel and features ball bearing links to the Kusari (chain). The 10 inch Kusari is made 100% of Stainless Steel and has two round end links. The Double Dragon nunchaku is a ruthless precision weapon. It can be hidden beneath clothing for self defense and stealth. Deadliest Warriors has proven to us that the nunchaku is fatal in the hands of a master martial artist (named Zero). The nunchaku was originally a farm tool, sometimes the rope or chain would be wrapped around a pulley to produce turning leverage. Later, it was used as a weapon in the absence of blade and bow weapons. Primarily, Okinawa is accredited with first weaponizing a nunchaku, but some fanatics suggest otherwise.
Overall Length: 34.25 Inches
Monouchi Length: 12.25 Inches (Shaft)
Monouchi Type: Natural Hardwood
Kusari Length: 10 Inches (Chain)
Kusari Type: Stainless Steel Chain
Hoshi Type: Stainless Steel, Ball Bearing (Rivet End)
Stainless Steel Construction Chain
Double Dragons Engraved Into Monouchi
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.