A shoe horn sometimes called a shoespooner is a tool to help you put your shoes on easier. The shoehorn keeps the shoe open and allows you to slide the foot inside without crushing the back. Traditionally shoehorns where made of animal horn just like the Earth and Fire Cow Horn Shoehorn. This piece has a fire burned Earth design on the back and a smooth polished finish on the front. A lanyard hole is at the end with a leather cord tied so you can hang the shoehorn up after you are done using it. The Earth and Fire Cow Horn Shoehorn is a unique gift for that special someone. Please Note: This is a natural item so color may vary. The color of the horn may also vary from the picture.
Overall Length: 12 Inches
Material: Cow Horn and Leather Strap
Design: Fire Burned Earth Symbol
100% Natural Buffalo Horn
Volume Discounts Available:
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.