The Francisca axe was a throwing axe employed by the Franks. The axes were thrown all at once before hand-to-hand combat begun to break enemy shields and injure or kill enemies. The Encroach on Sky Francisca Axe Head is a hand forged axe head in the common, curved style of the Francisca axe style. A handle is not included; however, this gives you the opportunity to carve or choose one yourself. This takes personalization to a whole new level. Any axe made with your own hands will mean more to you or the person you may gift it to. The Encroach on Sky Francisca Axe Head allows you so many options that not even the sky is your limit.
Disclaimer: This piece is just the axe head; there is no handle included! If you want the prebuilt version then please follow this link to its listing: https://swordsswords.com/antiqued-vikings-francisca-axe/
Thickness: 5.31 mm
Eye Opening: 36.29 mm x 21.92 mm
Blade Length: 3.5 Inches
Head Length: 6.75 Inches
Weight: Approximately 1.3 lbs.
Blade Material: High Carbon Steel
Build your Own Axe
Handle not Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.