The end of the line doesn’t mean there’s nowhere to go; it means its time to build more tracks. The End of the Line Railroad Spike Sword is just that, new track. Railroad or locomotive spike knives are relatively common and are actually a staple of the beginner blacksmith. This is an upgrade on that concept. A smooth, single edge sword with an expert fuller force welded to a railroad spike for the epitome of locomotive collectibles. The handle features an elegant twist design to bring back to mind the most classic railroad spike knife handle design. As far as locomotive collectibles go, the End of the Line Railroad Spike Sword represents another way railroad spikes can be innovated into new and incredible things. Included is a genuine leather sheath equipped with a belt loop for easy carry and storage.
Overall Length: 29 Inches
Blade Length: 24 Inches
Blade Width: 1.5 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.32 mm
Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
Blade Style: Single Edge
Construction: High Carbon Steel
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Fuller on Both Sides
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.