A baldrics date back from ancient times. They are usually made of leather and were chiefly used to support the sword. Since the sword commonly hung beside the left hip, its belt was supported by the right shoulder and passed obliquely across the breast. Although much of the weight of the sword rested on the hip, the shoulder strap provided extra support from the opposite side of the body. This added balance and comfort. This baldric is worn exactly the same way as described. It is made of leather and comes adjustable. Each piece is riveted together for maximum security. The large circular buckle is made from zinc. The sword frog also comes adjustable with a lace to adapt to different size blades. This belt is a great way to carry around your sword on stage or in re-enactments.
Overall Length Buckled: 33 Inches
Belt Width: 2.25 Inches
Buckle Size: 3.25x3.38 Inches
Buckle Material: Zinc Alloy
Adjustable Holes: 8 Holes
Frog Length: 3.60 Inches
Adjustable Frog Size: 1.38 to
Adjustable Buckle and Lace
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.