This sword belongs to the King during the First War and ruler of Storm Wind. The blade is constructed of stainless steel with a gleaming mirror polish finish. beautiful scrollwork detail has been etched into the blade, and scripture has been etched into the fuller. The pommel is golden with a gorgeous crown design with blue jewels. The grip comes in royal blue with silver accents befitting royalty. Gold scrollwork is placed onto the blade and leads to the cross guard. The cross guard features a regal lion with a full flowing mane and elegant scroll work. A blue Jewel adorns the cross guard above the lion’s head. As a symbol of hope for the King’s guard, this blade is a must. Display it in your home proudly with the wooden mount and hardware included.
Overall Length: 46 inches
Blade Length: 31.25 inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Length: 11 inches
Guard Length: 8 inches
Weight: 8.2 lbs
Stainless Steel Blade w/ Etched Detail
Regal Lion Gold Toned Cross Guard
Gold Crown Pommel w/ Blue Jewel Accents
Wall Mount & Hardware Included
For Display Purposes ONLY
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.