The Viking battle axes were probably the most used weapon of the Viking age, possibly apart from the spear. Whereas swords were prestige weapons, axes were the weapon of the common man. The Viking warriors were mostly farmers and farmhands without huge budgets to buy weapons so their axe was the natural choice. Vikings that were skilled and powerful enough could cut through armor and chainmail. The axe has been hand forged with precision from iron steel. The head has been left with a rough natural finish which gives an authentic aged look. The shaft is made from sheesham that has been stained a rich brown. A leather lace has been crisscrossed in an X design down the handle for grip. Included is a hand sewn leather bit sheath with laces for tying it on. Fully functional this axe can be used while camping or hunting. It also works to complete costumes for re-enactments.
Overall Length: 23 Inches
Overall Width: 7 Inches
Blade Material: Forged Iron Steel
Blade Length: 6.50 Inches
Blade Thickness: 5 mm
Handle Material: Sheesham
Included: Leather Bit Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.