For this set you get two in one. Both pieces are a type of armor consisting of small metal rings linked together in a pattern to form a type of mesh. The idea of this component is stab-resistant body armor. The chainmail is made from mild steel and zinc plated. The rings are butted and weaved into a 4 in 1 pattern. The rings are 16g with 10mm high tensile wire. The hauberk is short sleeved or what they call half sleeved. This maile is great as protection in for tournaments or re-enactments. An added bonus is the addition of a coif or hood. There is a V shaped hole in the front for the face. It covers the top of the head all the way down to the bottom of the neck. This type of armor is often worn over padded armor as the metal rings can be irritating to the skin. This maile can be used for SCA, Renaissance Fairs, and other Medieval Events.
Overall Length: 34 Inches
Sleeve Length: 10 Inches
Chest Size: 46 Inches
ID/Gauge: 10MM, 16G
Construction: Mild Steel Zinc Plated
Ring Pattern: Butted
Coif Length: 19 Inches
Coif Width: 18 Inches
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.