The barbute or celeta was developed in Italy during the 15th century. These helmets were popular throughout Europe and offered an alternative to the more restrictive sallet. The open face style allows maximum visibility while still protecting the cheek and jaw line. The Functional 16g Open Face Celeta Steel Helmet is constructed of polished 16 gauge steel. Handmade with a soft leather adjustable suspension liner and chin strap are provided for securing the helmet on. This helmet is fully functional and battle ready for training, re-enactments, or on stage performances.
Overall Dimensions: 10 x 10 Inches
Facial Opening: 5.25 x 5.5 Inches
Overall Height: 10.75 Inches
Circumference: 26.77 Inches
Material: 16 Gauge Steel
Soft Leather Suspension Liner
Chin Strap with Brass Buckle
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.