Finish your drink before you set it down. The greatest drinking vessel ever used is the drinking horn. This Germanic style drinking horn is made from 100% natural buffalo horn. Each horn is different as per its occurrence in nature. The surface is polished to a shine for smooth drinking and enthusiast display. Includes a brown belt frog made from thick leather hide. Drinking horns were traditionally used in many parts of the world. Sometimes ceremonial, and often as an everyday drinking horn. What is unique about the horn, it cannot be set down on a table until it is empty. Ensure a guest drinks all of their wine with one of these natural drinking horns. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Overall Length: 12 Inches to 14 Inches
Circumference of Rim: About 8.6 Inches
Estimated Capacity: 8-17oz
Includes: Horn, Adjustable Leather Frog
100% Natural Buffalo Horn
Free Brown Leather Frog Included
Holds up to 17oz of Liquid
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.