Decorated with a unique fire burned snakeskin design, this deluxe drinking horn is made from 100% pure cow horn and holds approximately 12-18 oz of water, wine, ale, beer, or other drink. The exterior is polished to a shiny surface while the interior is boiling water proof. Horns from cows, buffalo or oxen have traditionally been used as drinking vessels by various people in many regions of the world, this fine specimen is a great example of the practice. The string holder is made of premium leather with a brown finish and is as easy to use as tying a knot. Note - Wiping drinking horns with vegetable oil occasionally will help increase the life of your horn. Since these items are made from natural materials, the exact color and shade made vary from piece to piece.
Horn Height: Approximately 13-15 Inches
Horn Circumference: 9-12 Inches
Horn Volume: Approximately 12-18 oz
Includes: Brown Leather Holder, Belt loop
Constructed on Genuine Cow Horn
Holds up to 12-18 oz
Includes Brown Leather Holder w/ Belt Loop
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.