The techniques of bokken fighting are as numerous and varied as traditional sword techniques and are limited only by your imagination. While bokkens can sometimes be more resilient in blocking strikes compared to steel blades, which are prone to notching and cracking, many of the blocks practiced in bokken training come from traditional katana blocks. The goal of a bokken is to practice katana blocks and strikes without getting cut. This unbelievable bokken is constructed from a solid piece of wood and stained with an elegant red finish. To pop against the red we have added a spun gold design to accentuate the piece rather nicely if I say so myself. A black nylon handle wrap is provided as well as an ABS guard and securing ring. Included for transporting your bokken with ease is a black nylon sheath with adjustable back straps.
Overall Length: 40.25 Inches
Blade Length: 30.25 Inches
Blade Thickness: 22.68 mm
Handle: 9.50 Inches
Overall Length: 33 Inches
Includes: Adjustable Back Strap
Includes: ABS Handle Guard
Gold Paint Design
Black Nylon Wrap
FREE Nylon Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.