The Hand Forged Medieval Style Bullock Dagger with Leather Sheath is a gorgeously simple, wood handled dagger. The blade is masterfully hand forged from carbon steel and the tang is peened so this is a real dagger by any definition. The handle is walnut wood with a beautiful curved finish. Encapsulating the tang of the blade is a hand carved sheesham wood handle that is stained a rich brown. The handle has a circular shape that is easy to hold, with a rounded protrusion that forms the hand guard. The guard is divided from the blade by a pure brass chappe. A 12-pointed star also made from pure brass tops the pommel. The overall design creates a stunning look and offers comfortable grip. The Hand Forged Medieval Style Bullock Dagger with Leather Sheath also comes with a genuine leather sheath to house your blade when the knife is not in use.
Overall Length: 16.25 Inches
Blade Length: 10 Inches
Blade Width: 1.5 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.22 mm
Handle Length: 6.25 Inches
Blade Style: Double Edge
Blade Construction: 1095 High Carbon
Handle Construction: Sheesham Wood, Brass Star Ornament
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.