This custom made skinner is made from Damascus steel in a random pattern with a clip point blade. Clip point blades are great for skinning game as the up-turned tip gives a precise cutting edge. The blade comes with 280 layers and a HRC rating of 58 to 60. The Damascus has been forged from 1095/15N20 steel. The handle is made from all natural bone with a divot design that has been hand polished. A mosaic and brass pins hold the mounts together. A lovely genuine t leather sheath is included. It has been hand sewn, tooled, and stained. The sheath has two slots for your belt. With a full tang construction this skinner is the perfect hunting knife.
Overall Length: 9 Inches
Overall Width: 1.50 Inches
Blade Length: 4.75 Inches
Blade Thickness: 3.45 mm
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 STEEL
Blade Layers: 280
HRC: 58 to 60
Clip Point Blade
Mosaic and Brass Pins
Tooled Leather Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.