Daniel Boone was an American pioneer, explorer, woodsman, and frontiersman, whose frontier exploits made him one of the first folk heroes of the United States. Boone is most famous for his exploration and settlement of what is now Kentucky, which was then part of Virginia but on the other side of the mountains from the settled areas. He is known for wearing a coon skinned cap but he often had a powder horn at his side like the one you see here. This horn was named due to Boones legacy. It is hand carved and made from all natural horn. At the top of the horn exclusive burnt designs are featured to add a bit of uniqueness to the piece. Both ends are constructed from wood at the bottom you can pull out the wooden stopper for filling and dispensing powder. A genuine leather shoulder strap helps keep the horn handy by your side and provides for quick and easy access. This lovely horn will look great on the wall as an accent piece or as part of a collection.
Overall Length: Approximately 13 Inches
Material: Natural Horn, Wood, Leather
Opening: Varies, Approximately 9.33mm
Design: Daniel Boone
Includes: Leather Strap
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.