Canes are often used to assist in balance, to widen your base of support, or to decrease weight bearing and pressure off one of your legs or on a lower extremity. Even though you may have to use a cane you dont have to be a Debbie Downer about. Canes can often be an overlooked fashion accessory. Utilize this piece to accent an outfit or just to let the people of the world know you are one hip Guy or Gal. This cane will help you on the way to greatness. Hand carved from eucalyptus and painted with wild red and black accents this cane just screams I am here to party. Tribal cuts and grooves have been added all up and down the shaft to add that extra punch to this piece and at the tip a rubber stopper has been included for balance. Now put on your walking shoes and boogie on out the door.
Overall Length: 34.75 Inches
Handle Style: Knob head
Handle Width: 1.62 inch
Diameter of Shaft: 1 Inch
Cane Material: Eucalyptus
Volume Discounts Available:
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.