Medieval purses or pouches were often worn by both men and women during this time period. Clothes were not accustomed to having pockets to carry around ones small valuables. The pouches would hang on loops from a belt or tied to a belt with some sort of string or cord. Money, gloves, herbs, flint and other small items were transport in these types of bags. The Handmade Royal Court Suede Pouch is handmade from red suede and brown leather. Two large belt loops adorn the top. The front features an adjustable belt closure with a brass buckle. Two lovely brass decorations flank the center closure. Rich in color and style this pouch will be envious at court where catching the Royal eye is key.
Overall Length: 8.50 Inches
Overall Width: 7 Inches
Belt Loop Size: 2 Inches
Material: Genuine Suede and Leather
Color: Royal Red
Closure: Brass Buckle
Beautiful Royal Red Color
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.