The sounds of feet on the ground as thunder and the clashing of swords as lightning; this is a storm of the ages. The Hooved Combatant Wooden Sword is a dual tone sheesham wood sword that is perfect for any training, play, or reenactment needs. Composed of wood, this piece is not only a perfectly safe alternative to a real sword, it is much lighter than a metal sword so anyone can use it comfortably. The blade of the sword is a light tan while the hilt is stained a darker brown. Brown leather is wrapped around the handle for comfortable grip and to elevate the design for use in professional reenactments. The Hooved Combatant Medieval Inspired Wooden Sword is perfect for any reenactment, play, or training needs.
Overall Length: 42 Inches
Blade Length: 32.5 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inch
Blade Thickness: 0.5 Inch
Handle Length: 10.5 Inches
Construction: Sheesham Wood
Leather Wrapped Handle
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.