Some of the oldest symbols associated with the Celts are spirals which are prominently displayed on ancient artifacts dating long before the written word in Ireland. Celtic spirals are second only to knot work designs as the symbols most associated with Celtic art. It is said that the Celtic spiral represents the spiritual balance between inner and outer consciousness, showing ethereal energy radiating out (or inward depending on your perspective). This pin can either be held fast between the two spirals, or it can be twisted, so the pin sits on the loop: held in position by the pull of the fabric through which it passes. The Irish Spiral Spiritual Balanced Pennanular Brooch has been twisted and swirled into the functional yet elegant design you see here. This piece is perfect for re-enactments, costumes, or Ren Fens.
Diameters: 4 x 3.25 inch
Thickness: 1 cm
Material: Forged Steel
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.