Use Ophelia's Beautiful Pure Brass Brooch to complete your Roman costume or reenactment gear! These pins or brooches are strong and made to be used, they are practical, functional and beautiful. This brooch has been inspired by the brooches initially used during the Medieval Greek and Roman period. In the severe climate of northern Europe, the brooch became the typical ornament of the era; it normally functioned as a fastening device for a heavy tunic or cloak. The pin should be positioned so it sits on the loop, held in position by the pull of the fabric through which it passes.
Length: 2 inch
Width: 2 inch
Pin Length: 3 inch
Material: 100% Polished Brass
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.