Set of Two! The Boken is a practice weapon for the Japanese sword arts. This weapon was used primarily for sparring and kata training. However, a boken itself is quite an effective weapon on it own. In the hands of an experienced kendo master a boken can be just as exact and devastating as an actual sword. In either case a boken is essential for training in most Japanese sword arts.This is the newest style of boken. The earlier problem of the boken slipping when the hands became sweaty (as they will when practicing) has been solved by adding a cotton wrap around the handle of the boken. This addition, although small, has changed many aspects of the boken. This allows for practice of drawing techniques and a closer realism to a live blade.
Overall Length: 40.25 Inches
Blade Length: 31.25 Inches
Construction: Oak, Dark Stained Finish
Blade Dimensions: 1.5 Inches X 1.75 Inches
Handle: 9 Inches, Black Nylon Wrap
Practice Bokken Katana Replica
Includes: ABS Ga
Set of Two
Ideal for Practice
Black Nylon Wrapped Handle
ABS Handle Guard
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.