This spring assist pocket knife features a ball bearing pivot that makes opening smooth and effortless. Once you feel this for yourself, you’ll understand why this feature is so popular among avid knife collectors. D2 steel is used to create this sturdy modified tanto blade. A light stonewash finish adds to the blades already superior rust resistance, and preserves the blades original look overtime. The handle offers a double wall construction with a steal frame and G10 material plates with a snakeskin finish. The ball bearing mechanism as well as the steel pocket clip on the handle have been anodized with a titanium rainbow finish. This as well as the anodized blue ribbed spine give this tough knife a bit of color. Included with your pocket knife is a FREE black zip up carrying case and convenient cleaning cloth. Everything included with the knife, as well as the blade of the knife itself has our brand name displayed proudly, so you know it’s the real deal.
Overall Length: 8.625 inches
Blade Length: 3.625 inches
Blade Thickness: 3.8 mm
Taper: 1 mm
Handle Length: 5 inches
Kill Knives ™
D2 Steel Blade
Light Stonewash Finish
Spring Assisted w/ Ball Bearing Pivot
Anodized Titanium Rainbow Hardware
Handle: G10; Snakeskin Finish
Carrying Case w/ Belt Loop & Cleaning Cloth Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.