This lightweight wooden is sword composed of sheesham wood with a dual tone finish. The guard and pommel are stained a medium brown while the blade and the handle are the natural light brown of sheesham wood. The wood has been sealed to avoid splinters so it is perfectly usable. The blade is 32.5 inches so it is far reaching and perfect for practice. A fuller runs deep into the blade in the center on both sides which reduces the weight of the sword dramatically. This 42.25-inch sword is a stunning 1.05 pounds! The reduced weight is more for practicing arm movement, maneuvers, and moves as well as getting used to the blade’s reach since the weight is so different from a real sword. However, the benefit of committing moves to muscle memory and understanding the reach of the sword is just as advantageous and will save time in training once you begin practicing with a real sword since the biggest difference is the weight.
Overall Length: 42.25 Inches
Blade Length: 32.5 Inches
Blade Width: 1.75 Inch
Blade Thickness: 0.5 Inch
Handle Length: 10.25 Inches
Construction: Sheesham Wood
Features: Stained, Two-toned Finish
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.