This is the Brown Wooden Crusader Cross Short Sword/Dagger. The five crosses came to become the symbol of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. The four smaller crosses represent the four books of the Gospel. The five crosses together represent the five wounds inflicted on Christ during the Passion. The blade of the sword has been constructed from 440 Stainless Steel with a false edge and sharp point. A ridge runs down the center of the blade. The scabbard is ABS material with a brown natural wood finish. The drag of the sword is polished steel. A leather cord has been wrapped around the scabbard. The scabbard throat is polished steel. The guard is 440 Stainless steel in an Oakshott type XVII. The handle is brown natural wood finish ABS with five steel rings. The pommel of the sword is a disc design with the Crusader Cross in gold color.
Overall Length with Scabbard: 23 Inch
Overall Length without Scabbard: 22.5 Inch
Blade Length: 17.25 inch
Blade Style: Dagger Style
Blade Type: Twin False Edge with Ridge Running Down the Middle
Handle Length: 5 inch
Free Leather Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Volume Discounts Available:
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.