The Great Helm was a popular helmet used during the High Middle Ages around the time period of the Crusades. This flat-topped cylinder of 20-gauge steel completely covers the head and has small openings for the eyes, providing the absolute most protection possible for combat. A slight curve to the top of the helm helps deflect and lessen the impact of blows. A pure brass crucifix visor adorns the front of the helm. Add padding or lining to make this helm fully functional and ready for practice combat while providing a custom comfortable fitment. This style of helm can easily withstand heavy blows, which is why it is still popular for practice, LARP and reenactment to this day!
Forehead Circumference: Approximately 30.5 inches
Height: Approximately 14.25 inches
Width: Approximately 10.5 inches
Eye Slits: 4.5x.75 inches
Weight: Approximately 5.2 lbs
Material: 20 Gauge Steel
Pure Brass Visor Cross Detail
36 Vent Holes
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.