Crisp lines and geometric patterns seem a far cry away from the rusticity and simplicity of the hunting grounds but the similarities lie in the animals. A sharp blade is like a fang- made for hunting. The Last Phase Hunting Knife bears a technological, futuristic design with an angled fusion tanto blade and hexagon patterning black and white handle. The 6-inch blade itself is composed of acid washed 440c stainless steel which resists corrosion while maintaining the strength and durability necessary for use so you can use this knife in any conditions and it will still last decades. The scales of the Last Phase are composed of aluminum hexagon skeleton filled with black ABS and secured to the tang with exact mosaic pins. All of this together results in a durable, strong, and beautiful knife. The Last Phase Hunting Knife also comes with a brown genuine leather sheath equipped with a belt loop for easy storage and travel.
Overall Length: 10.5 Inches
Blade Length: 6 Inches
Blade Width: 1.75 Inch
Blade Thickness: 3.79 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Blade Style: Fusion Tanto
Blade Construction: 440c Stainless Steel
Handle Construction: Aluminum, ABS
Includes: Brown Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Full Tang, Corrosion Resistant, Unique Blade Shape
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.