Leather is worked with while wet to shape it easier and once it becomes dry it is known as jack leather. During the medieval period, leather vessels therefore became known as jacks. The use of the jack continued until Nelsons time when they were known as Boots, hence the naval phrase "Fill up your Boots" meaning "have a drink". Holding approximately 1/2 pint of beverage, this tankard is expertly handcrafted from thick, high quality heavy saddle leather which serves to keep the vessel strong and sturdy. Lined with waterproof brewers pitch, the tankard is perfectly suitable for cold drinks only. So come and "Fill up your Boots"!
Overall Length: 4.25 Inches
Bottom Width: 3.62 Inches
Top Circumference: 8.2 Inches
All Leather Handle
Broad Base for Vessel Balance
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.