The term Jack Leather came from leather being soaked in hot water and dried. Leather was easy to get, manipulate, and hold its form. Jack leather was used to make leather tankards just like this one. This tankard is tanned Jack leather and comes in black. The inside is made from beeswax. Due to the nature of beeswax only cold liquids should be poured in this tankard. It comes with a large leather handle and a rather large bottom. All the leather has been hand sewn. So come home, kick those boots off, and enjoy a pint after a long hard day at work.
Overall Height: 6.62 Inches
Bottom Diameter: 4.13 Inches
Material: Leather, Beeswax
Capacity: 20 to 24 oz
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.