The Vikings loved to have patterns on the clothes and accessories and they loved color. They had many colors at their disposable but the most expensive of these colors was red. Not only did handbags hang from their belt, but also their ax, a knife, and other useful items that were handy to have within reach. Viking women would hang useful items there as well, such as keys, needles, scissors, or a whetstone. This belt is made from quality leather and has been dyed red; all hand stitched with a steel ring to knot your belt. The end that hangs features 4 distinct Viking love knots in an interlocking heart pattern. Mens belts were primarily made from leather and were narrower than the belts of today just like this belt here. The color and design of this Viking belt would pop against your average Viking tunic.
Overall Length: 66 Inches
Width: 1.25 Inch
Thickness: 3.12 mm
Material: Natural Cowhide Leather, Steel Ring
Ring Dimensions: 1.50 x 1.50 Inches
Viking Love Knot Design
Extra Long Length
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.