The Father of Literature did not follow the main stream fashion of his time. Picture if you will what Chaucer looked like at this time. He did not wear a coat and trousers as men do now, but a long gown of grey or green, with big, loose sleeves, he wore bright red stockings and black boots. On better occasions he wore a tight-fitting tunic with a splendid belt and dagger at his side. His dagger would have suspended in a frog just like this one. This frog is made from black leather with two large belt loops. It is left handed with adjustable laces. The laces that cross can be tied at the end to secure the blade. This feature is to create contraction or expansion for all sword sizes and enables you to always keep your sword right by your side.
Overall Length: 7.38 Inches
Overall Width: 4.5 Inches
Fitment: Any Size Belt
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.