In the Middle Ages is was rare to see nobility or mercenaries without a sword especially during war time. Frogs were needed to transport these weapons on your person easily. For this reason a baldric or frog would have been needed. This frog is handmade from high quality durable leather. It is for Left handers and comes in a variety of colors. It features two belt loops with two sturdy rivets for a durable hold for any weight and any size sword. The sheath has genuine leather laces that cross lace and can be tied at the end. This feature is to create contraction or expansion for all sword sizes and enables you to always keep your sword right by your side.
Overall Length: 8.5 Inches
Overall Width: Approx. 4.5 Inches
Material: Rawhide Leather
Fitment: Any Size Belt
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.