This butterfly is SICK! The overall design and look just screams for attention. Now, imagine if you were flipping and doing tricks such as an aerial. That would be just plain awesome. The tanto blade is made from stainless steel with a stonewash finish. I am usually not a fan of gray but I have to admit it works in this case especially when paired with the black ABS mounts. The durable double wall construction is a must. The inner wall is a steel frame with the outer wall being a combination of steel and ABS. All aspects of this knife are riveted. A safety latch is provided for locking your blade opened or closed. This knife comes double pinned. The reason for this is to hold the blade away from the handle when closed to prevent dulling; and, in some cases, a second pin to keep the handles from excessively banging together while the butterfly knife is being manipulated. So come on and give it a try you wont be sorry.
Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Thickness: 2.73 mm
Blade Width: .75 Inch
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.