We pulled out all the stops with this beautiful handmade Damascus knife. First, the handle is constructed of wood and stained with an ash gray finish. You can see the lovely swirls of the wood grain and how it contrasts against the lighter gray background. Brass pins have been used to mount the wooden plates onto the brass frame. Both the lever and pommel comes in solid polished brass with an automatic function. The blade comes in a random pattern and made from Damascus steel with 176 blade layers that have been tempered at around 54 to 55. The chiseled spine just adds to the piece. Add it to your collection while supplies last.
Overall Length: 9 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Length: 5 Inches
Handle Material: Wood, Brass
Drop Point Blade
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.