Handmade from Damascus steel with an automatic function this knife is a favorite of ours. The Damascus steel is made from 1095/15N20 steel with a Random pattern. There are 180 blade layers with a temper of 54 to 56. The drop point blade looks like a spear point blade but with a single edge it falls into the drop point category. Drop point blades are highly popular for their wide cutting bellies. The handle is made from wood with a genuine brass frame. The wood mounts are made from sheesham that has been stained in a rich brown. The enhanced grain is just exquisite. When closed the blade fits snug into the double walled handle. The steel bolsters come with a textured design and the front features a free falling lever. Press the lever and watch as the automatic function takes effect. All in all this is a durable EDC knife.
Overall Length: 8.13 Inches
Overall Width: 1.05 Inches
Blade Length: 3.50 Inches
Blade Thickness: 3.20 mm
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 STEEL
Blade Layers: 180
HRC: 54 to 56
Drop Point Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.