The Life After Life Medieval Viking Bearded Outdoor Axe is an axe that features not only Viking imagery along the face of the axe head, but also vines with beautiful flowers hand-carved into both sides of the wood handle. In the center of the axe head’s face a valknut symbol is featured alongside elegant knot imagery. Historically, the valknut was said to be a symbol representing a connection to the afterlife in Viking mythology. The axe head is composed of high-quality carbon steel and the handle is 16.5 inches which provides the perfect balance for the weight. This axe comes with a factory edge which means that it is sharp but not razor sharp and can be professionally sharpened. The Life After Life Bearded Outdoor Axe comes with its own genuine leather sheath with three snaps to secure it.
Overall Length: 19.5 Inches
Axe Head Overall: 6.5 Inches Blade Length: 4.95 Inches
Thickness: 12.52 mm, Taper: 3.11 mm
Handle Length: 16.5 Inches
Weight: 523.6 g/ 1.15 lbs.
Blade Material: High Quality Carbon Steel
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Valknut Symbol, Knot Symbols on Axe Head
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.