The Crusades got the name from the French word “croisade” which means marked with the cross. The Marked with the Cross Outdoor Axe is a hand forged axe that comes in at a staggering 28.5 inches long. The blade is high carbon steel and features a distinct and lovely curve as well as a cross cutout. Sheesham wood composes the handle which is 23 inches long and contoured to fit the handle perfectly. This axe would make a lovely costume piece however it is functional as well. It comes with a standard sharpening so it can be used directly out of the box. The Marked with the Cross Crusader Axe is perfect for any medieval enthusiasts or reenactors.
Overall Length: 28.5 Inches
Blade Length: 9.75 Inches
Blade Width: 9 Inch
Taper: 4.63 mm
Handle Length: 23 Inches
Axe Head Construction: High Carbon Steel
Handle Construction: Sheesham
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.