Sugarloaf helmet is variation of top helm with sphero-conical dome. It was popular in Europe in the first part of XIV century. This helm is made from 20g steel with real brass accents. The lower portion of the helmet consists of two parts that are riveted to the dome. The brass accents form a cross that attaches to the front with eye slits. The front features several holes for ventilation. Inside a leather suspension liner is provided for comfort and includes an adjustable chin strap with steel buckle. A steel loop is also provided to hold the extra leather tight from the adjustable chin strap. The sugarloaf helmet is easy-to-use and provides with perfect protection during medieval fencing.
Overall Height: Approximately 14.50 Inches
Internal Diameter, Front to back: 11 Inches
Internal Diameter, Side to Side: 9 Inches
Eye Slits: 3.75 x .62 Inch
Head Circumference: 30 Inches
Material: 20 Gauge Steel
20 Gauge Steel Construction
Inner Leather Liner
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.