In the Medieval era knives were used at the table, but most people were expected to bring their own, and only highly favored guests would be given a personal knife. A knife was usually shared with at least one other dinner guest, unless one was of very high rank or well-acquainted with the host. Our Medieval Dinner Banquet Renaissance Knife has been hand forged from steel and blackened with an antiqued finish to give this piece that old world feel. The handle on this knife has been up turned towards the spine of the blade and for an elegant touch it has been twisted and finished off with a curl. This knife comes oiled to prevent rusting and prolong the life of the blade. The Medieval Dinner Banquet Renaissance Knife is great for re-enactments, period dinner parties, or Ren Fens.
Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Overall Width: Approximately 1.5 Inches
Thickness: 5 mm
Blade Length: 4.75 Inches
Material: Forged Steel
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.