Throughout history, warriors have always needed food, maps, flint, sharpening stones and the like. The question still remained where to put them? Chainmail with pockets wasn't really in vogue in the Middle Ages, and knights with purses didn't really catch on like some merchants had hoped. Fortunately, the belt-pouch was invented and warriors everywhere could carry their small items with efficiency and pride. The Medieval Golden Suede Leather Pouch pouch is made from leather suede and is just large enough to fit small items of food, cell phones, keys, wallets, etc. It features an intricately designed brass button and leather thongs for keeping it closed. A double-riveted belt loop is attached to the backing for easy donning and doffing. This is a stunning, rugged and historical addition to any belt or costume.
Dimensions: 5 x 4.75 Inches
Material: Leather Suede, Brass Button
Loop Size: 2.50 Inches
Includes: Two Belt Loop
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.