Throughout history, warriors have always needed food, maps, flint, sharpening stones and the like. But where to put them? Chainmail with pockets wasn't really in vogue in the Middle Ages, and knights with purses didn't really catch on like some merchants had hoped. Fortunately, the belt-pouch was invented and warriors everywhere could carry their small items with efficiency and pride. The large pouch is made from black leather suede and is just large enough to fit small items of food, cell phones, keys, wallets, etc. It features an intricately designed brass button and leather thongs for tying it shut. A double-riveted belt loop is attached to the backing making for easy donning and doffing. This is a stunning, rugged and historically accurate addition to any belt or costume. It is also an ideal accessory for any LARP or SCA outfit.
Dimensions: Approx. 9.25 x 9 Inches
Material: Black Leather Suede
Includes: Two Belt Loop
Genuine Leather Suede
Two Belt Loops
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.