Neck knives were made popular by the Native Americans, but evidence of the use of neck knives have dated back thousands of years. Yes, even the Vikings were always prepared with a small fixed blade that they carried around their neck by a leather cord. Not only are they convenient, but they are also easy to conceal and carry. The knife is forged from resilient steel with a blackened finish, and a razor-sharp edge that should not be underestimated due to its size. The handle features a twist design that is looped over so you can hook your finger around it and easily pull your knife from its sheath, and is swirled at the end to add some refinement to its otherwise rugged appearance. Also included is a brown leather sheath embossed with a Celtic Knot motif to carry your knife around your neck.
Overall Length: 3.75 inches
Blade Length: 2.25 inches
Handle Length: 1.75 inches
Material: Forged Steel
Brown Leather Sheath Corded Necklace Included
Volume Discounts Available:
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.