This 48.5-inch replica Claymore sword is constructed of solid steamed beech wood, which is great for practice and reenactments as it is perfectly safe yet still sturdy enough to take quite a beating. This easily identifiable replica of the Claymore sword from the Middle Ages features a 36-inch blade as well as a beautifully contoured cross guard and rounded pommel that has been stained a deep walnut brown to contrast the natural finish left on the handle and blade. A central fuller is carved out on either side of the blade to reduce weight. This sword is extremely versatile as its lightweight yet sturdy construction makes it perfect for practice and training as well as a prop for conventions.
Overall Length: 48.5 inches
Blade Length: 36 inches
Blade Width: 1.75 inches
Blade Thickness: 14.5 mm
Guard Length: 8 inches
Construction: Steamed Beech Wood
Handle Length: 9.5 inches
Steamed Beechwood Construction
Claymore Sword Design
Walnut-Stained Guard & Pommel
Excellent for Practice
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.