Back in day there were many challenges with women's apparel. You had the stockings, corsets, layers of long skirts, and more but I will stop here. As ladies of the house you had to take care of the home. Could you image carrying buckets of water, cooking in fire places, or outside in your garden with long skirts? That is where the invention of the skirt hikes was a lifesaver. Skirt hikes were attached to a lady's belt and used to hike up the top layer skirt. The skirt could be hiked on just one side or both. If you used a pair of hikes you formed a basket out of your skirts which was helpful when gathering eggs. This hike is made from dyed genuine leather with a two steel O-rings. You can use it with medieval apparel, costumes, Victorian, steam punk, and other eras of your choosing. It comes in red, tan, brown, purple, or black so you can match it with your outfit perfectly.
Uses: Long Skirt, Any Fabric
Construction: Genuine Leather, Steel
Durable Leather & Steel Construction
All Day, Lightweight Wear
7 Colors to Choose From
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.