A walking cane is much more than just a tool to help you walk and balance. It is a fashion statement. A lot can be said by the cane you choose. In addition to symbolic ceremonial usage, canes and walking sticks were also indispensable fashion accessories for men and women between the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries, used to display a sense of gentility and social propriety. So choose your cane wisely. Take for instance this cane here. It is simple yet lovely. The twist design with a burnt finish gives this came just the right amount of decorative creativity. The traditional crook handle is a classic favorite. It is hand carved cane is made from Sheesham with a wood stain and lacquer finish. A sturdy brass collar joins the handle and shaft together nicely. The single point tip features a slip- resistant stopper.
Overall Length: 37 Inches
Handle Style: Crook/ Tourist
Handle Length: 5 Inches
Diameter of Shaft: 1 Inch
Cane Material: Sheesham Wood
Capacity: 200 Ibs
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.