This sword acquired the name “Sting” when Bilbo Baggins fought the giant talking spiders in Mirkwood, when they referred to the blade as such. The sword was forged from elves, and though its original intention was to be a dagger, it serves more as a sword for Bilbo due to his small stature. Sadly, this replica Sting does not glow blue when Orks are near, but it is still pretty badass. The Damascus blade is made from a blend of 1095 and 15N20 steels, with engravings on the blade and steel cross-guard of letters in Sindarin that read phonetically, “Maegnas aen estar nin dagnir in yngyl im.” Translated into English, they read, "Maegnas is my name, I am the spider's bane." The handle features elegant silver vine-like hand painted details, and is topped with a steel pommel. Included is a gorgeous genuine leather sheath that features the same detail as the blade.
*This dagger is for decoration/display purpouses ONLY.
Overall Length: 22 inches
Blade Length: 15 inches
Handle Length: 7 inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Elvish Script on Blade
Handle Material: Wood; Hand Painted Detail
Detailed 100% Pure Leather Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.