The Kukri is the ultimate weapon to tag along with you on your next trek into the wilderness because it not only works as a deadly weapon, but is also an efficient tool for survival. This intimidating kukri in particular comes with a sharpened blade forged from high quality 1095/15N20 Damascus Steel and features a short fuller. The handle has been smoothed and rounded for a firm yet comfortable grip. Wood and leather stacked bands create an intricate style that makes it stand out from any other Kukri. The pointed brass guard and pommel not only give it a menacing look, but also compliments the wood of the handle and Damascus pattern of the blade very nicely. It also comes equipped with a thick tooled brown genuine leather sheath.
Overall Length: 16 Inches
Blade Length: 10.5 Inches
Blade Width: 2.17 Inches
Blade Thickness: 5.19 mm
Handle Length: 5.5 Inches
Handle Thickness: .1 Inch
Handle Width: 1.5 Inch
Guard Length: 2.5 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Wood, Brass, Leather
Includes Leather Sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.