Traditionally the horn from a buffalo or an ox was used as a drinking vessel by many people of many regions of the world. This drinking horn is all natural hand crafted for functional use. The exterior is polished to a shiny surface. It can hold about 10 ounces of water, wine, ale, beer, or other drink. The horn comes with a black leather belt frog.
Drinking horns were traditionally used in many parts of the world. Sometimes ceremonial, and often as an everyday drinking horn. What is unique about the horn, it cannot be set down on a table until it is empty. Ensure a guest drinks all of their wine with one of these natural drinking horns.
*Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.