The Night Howler Mini Tactical Neck and Boot Knife has a non-symmetrical spear point style blade constructed from stainless steel with a satin finish. The handle has three circular cutouts to reduce the weight of the handle and add style. Theres also a small hole at the top of the handle that could be used for a key chain. A 28 inch long chain composed of black steel beads is attached from the ABS sheath and can be used to suspend the knife from not only the neck but also an arm or other appendage if desired; it can also be laced through the laces of a boot and double as a boot knife. Neck knives are small light weight and easy to conceal under heavy clothing. Designed to provide a quick-draw and easily accessible self-defense weapon, this full-tang neck knife is extremely durable. Neck knives are usually single-edged, with blade lengths typically under four inchesand frequently less than three inches. They are primarily intended for utilitarian use, although non-utilitarian versions also exist.
Overall Length: 3.50 Inches
Blade Length: 1.75 Inches
Blade Shape: Non-symmetrical Spear Point
Blade: Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 4 mm
Handle: Full Tang, Steel, Satin Finish
Handle Length: 1.75 Inches
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.